The second part of the virtual Crafting Your Herbal Practice course offers a highly curated learning experience guided by Emily, Kat and Patricia. As your mentors, we'll moderate deep discussions and review case histories submitted by students. Small class size guarantees that each student receives personal feedback, suggestions for assessing patterns and creating effective protocols.
“The craft so long to learn.”
This course is for you if you're ready to...
- Gain confidence in conducting intakes with mentored support.
- Learn best practices and protocols for creating practical recommendations for your clients.
- Create intake and other forms to support your practice.
- Define the system or paradigm that will guide your assessments.
- Develop skills needed to assess patterns in your client's health history.
- Learn how to meet clients' needs and set realistic outcomes.
- Join a community of herbalists to give and receive support as you dive deep into what it means to claim your calling as an herbalist, empowered with confidence and humbled by the gifts of herbal allies.
Meets weekly in April and May, 2024.
- Virtual classes on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30pm ET.
- A commitment to submit at least six case studies for review.
- Weekly case study review roundtable.
- Extensive support materials: handouts, reading suggestions and online resources.